A recital by the great tenor Luciano Pavarotti and James Levine. Recorded in 1988 at the Metropolitan Opera House in New York, this recital captures Pavarotti in his prime accompanied by the American conductor and pianist James Levine on the piano. Enjoy!
- Un’aura amorosa (Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart). English: “A loving breath”, a famous aria from Mozart’s Così fan tutte, ossia La scuola degli amanti.
- La promessa (Gioacchino Rossini)
- La danza
- Dolente immagine di Fille mia (Vincenzo Bellini)
- Malinconia, ninfa gentile
- Vanne e rosa fortunata
- Bella Nice, che d’amore
- Ma rendi pur contento
- Vaga luna
- La mia letizia infondere (Giuseppe Verdi)
- Pourquoi me reveiller (Jules Massenet)
- Marechiare (Tosti)
- Novicata (Respighi)
- M’appari tutt’amor (Friedrich von Flotow)
- Serenata (Pietro Mascagni)
- La Girometta (Gabriele Sibella)
- Occhi di fata (Luigi Denza)
- Recondia armonia (Giacomo Puccini)
- Nessun dorma (Giacomo Puccini). A very famous tenor aria from Giacomo Puccini’s (22 December 1858 – 29 November 1924) opera Turandot.
James Lawrence Levine (born June 23, 1943) is an American conductor and pianist. He is primarily known for his tenure as Music Director of the Metropolitan Opera. Levine has also held leadership positions with the Ravinia Festival, the Munich Philharmonic, and the Boston Symphony Orchestra.
Così fan tutte on Wikipedia
- Sibelius: Violin Concerto [Hilary Hahn, 2010 recording] - September 25, 2022
- Shostakovich: Violin Concerto No. 1 [Hilary Hahn, Mariss Jansons] - September 24, 2022
- Rachmaninoff: Piano Concerto No. 3 [Malofeev, Altinoglu] and Rimsky-Korsakov: Scheherazade [hr-Sinfonieorchester, Alain Altinoglu] - September 16, 2022