Conducted by John Eliot Gardiner, Monteverdi Choir and English Baroque Soloists perform Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Great Mass in C minor, K. 427/417a. Filmed at the Palau de la Música Catalana, Barcelona, in December 1991. Soloists: Barbara Bonney, soprano; Anne Sofie von Otter, mezzo-soprano; Anthony Rolfe Johnson, tenor; Alastair Miles, bass.
- Kyrie: chorus and soprano
- Gloria in excelsis Deo: chorus
- Laudamus te: soprano
- Gratias agimus tibi; chorus
- Domine Deus: sopranos I and II
- Qui tollis: double choir
- Quoniam tu solus: sopranos I and II
- Jesu Christe: chorus
- C. Sancto Spiritu: chorus
- Credo in unum Deum: chorus
- Et incarnatus est: soprano I
- Sanctus: double choir
- Benedictus qui venit: quartet and double chorus
Barbara Bonney, Soprano.
Anne Sofie von Otter, Mezzo-soprano.
Anthony Rolfe Johnson, Tenor.
Alastair Miles, Bass.
Monteverdi Choir and English Baroque Soloists
Conducted by John Eliot Gardiner
Great Mass in C minor (German: Große Messe in c-Moll), K. 427/417a, is the common name of the last musical setting of the mass by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. He composed it in Vienna in 1782 and 1783, when he was no longer a church musician of the Salzburg Cathedral.
- Great Mass in C minor, K. 427 on Wikipedia
- Chopin: Nocturne No. 20 [Violin: Caroline Adomeit] - December 4, 2022
- Vivaldi: Violin Concerto in D Major, RV 208 (Grosso Mogul), Augusta McKay Lodge, Voices of Music - December 3, 2022
- Bach: Concerto for 2 Harpsichords & Strings in C Major, BWV 1061 [Katia & Marielle Labèque, Il Giardino Armonico, Giovanni Antonini] - December 2, 2022