Ukrainian classical pianist Anna Fedorova plays Étude Op. 25, No. 11 in A minor, a solo piano technical study composed by Frédéric Chopin in 1836. The piece is often referred to as the Winter Wind in English and literarily Seasoned Plants in some other languages.
- Camera: Kamil Klapsa, Aleksandra Wróbel, Natalia Zahora, Mateusz Zahora
- Editing: Kamil Klapsa
- Corrections: Mateusz Papiernik
- Sound Engineer: Grigoriy Mokritskiy
- Camera Equipment: Krzysztof Paczyński, Mateusz Zahora
- Producer: Mateusz Zahora
The piece is a study for developing stamina, dexterity, and technique – essential skills for any concert pianist. It begins with a piano introduction to the main melody. The first theme follows, consisting of tumultuous cascades of semiquaver-tuplets (sixteenth-note-tuplets) and a leaping figure for the left hand in the relative major, C major, which shortly segues into a repetition of the first theme. It finishes with a short development into a fortissimo coda and ends with one final statement of the theme.
- Étude Op. 25, No. 11 (Chopin) on Wikipedia
- Bizet/Waxman/Kugel: Carmen Fantasie [Dana Zemtsov & Anna Fedorova] - January 28, 2023
- Dowland: In Darkness Let Me Dwell [Jaroussky, Garcia] - January 28, 2023
- Beethoven: Moonlight Sonata (Full) [Eric Zivian, fortepiano] - January 21, 2023