Conducted by Leonardo Muzii, the Baroque Orchesta of the Early Music Department of Geneva University of Music (Orchestre Baroque Département de Musique Ancienne, Haute école de musique de Genève -HEM- Genève) performs Antonio Vivaldi’s Concerto in D minor, RV 566. Recorded live on February 3, 2013 at Temple de la Fusterie, Genève.
- Violin 1: Amandine Solano (Solo), Saskia Birchler, Hélène Galatea Conrad, Vanessa Monteventi
- Violin 2.: Sue-Ying Koang (Solo), Diana Ruiz, Sergio Vanegas
- Alto recorder: Natalia Jaworska, Elena Listratova
- Cello: Ciprian Campean (Solo), Anne-Charlotte Dupas
- Bass Violin (1): Hélène Herengst
- Recorder: Marie Barbier, Jessica Baran Surel
- Oboe: Nicola Barbagli, Arianne Brückner
- Bassoon: Hye Min Kim
- Archlute & Théorbe: Machiko Yaganita, Dana Howe, Daniel Morais
- Harpsichord: Zlatoslava Vaskiv
- Bass violin is the modern term for various 16th and 17th-century bass instruments of the violin (i.e. “viola da braccio”) family. They were the direct ancestor of the modern cello. Bass violins were usually somewhat larger than the modern cello, but tuned the same or sometimes just one step lower than it.
- Bass violin on Wikipedia