Conducted by the American composer, conductor, author, music lecturer, and pianist Leonard Bernstein, the Wiener Philharmoniker (Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra) performs Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Symphony No. 25 in G minor, K. 183/173dB. Mozart composed this symphony in October 1773, when he was just 17 year-old.
The piece is scored for two oboes, two bassoons, four horns and string and there are four movements:
- Allegro con brio, 4/4 in G minor
- Andante, 2/4 in E-flat major
- Menuetto & Trio, 3/4 in G minor, Trio in G major
- Allegro, 4/4 in G minor
This symphony is scored for two oboes, two bassoons, four horns and strings.
- Castelnuovo-Tedesco: Guitar Concerto No. 1 (Viloteau, Sala, and John Williams versions) - October 12, 2020
- Le Consort: Baroque Cantatas (Eva Zaïcik, Justin Taylor) - May 26, 2020
- Bruch: Violin concerto No. 1 (Hilary Hahn) - May 15, 2020