Conducted by the American composer, conductor, author, music lecturer, and pianist Leonard Bernstein, the Wiener Philharmoniker (Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra) performs Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Symphony No. 25 in G minor, K. 183/173dB. Mozart composed this symphony in October 1773, when he was just 17 year-old.
The piece is scored for two oboes, two bassoons, four horns and string and there are four movements:
- Allegro con brio, 4/4 in G minor
- Andante, 2/4 in E-flat major
- Menuetto & Trio, 3/4 in G minor, Trio in G major
- Allegro, 4/4 in G minor
This symphony is scored for two oboes, two bassoons, four horns and strings.
- Buying a grand piano: reasons why it’s worth it - February 27, 2021
- Bach – Concerto in A minor for four harpsichords, BWV 1065 (Netherlands Bach Society) - January 15, 2021
- Castelnuovo-Tedesco: Guitar Concerto No. 1 (Viloteau, Sala, and John Williams versions) - October 12, 2020