Conducted by the American composer, conductor, author, music lecturer, and pianist Leonard Bernstein, the Wiener Philharmoniker (Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra) performs Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Symphony No. 25 in G minor, K. 183/173dB. Mozart composed this symphony in October 1773, when he was just 17 year-old.
The piece is scored for two oboes, two bassoons, four horns and string and there are four movements:
- Allegro con brio, 4/4 in G minor
- Andante, 2/4 in E-flat major
- Menuetto & Trio, 3/4 in G minor, Trio in G major
- Allegro, 4/4 in G minor
This symphony is scored for two oboes, two bassoons, four horns and strings.
- Bach: Concerto for 2 Harpsichords & Strings in C Major, BWV 1061 [Katia & Marielle Labèque, Il Giardino Armonico, Giovanni Antonini] - December 2, 2022
- Mozart: Flute Concerto in D Major [Henrik Wiese] - November 27, 2022
- Lea Desandre & Thibault Cauvin perform Sì dolce è’l tormento [Monteverdi] - November 26, 2022