Conducted by the American composer, conductor, author, music lecturer, and pianist Leonard Bernstein, the Wiener Philharmoniker (Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra) performs Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Symphony No. 25 in G minor, K. 183/173dB. Mozart composed this symphony in October 1773, when he was just 17 year-old.
The piece is scored for two oboes, two bassoons, four horns and string and there are four movements:
- Allegro con brio, 4/4 in G minor
- Andante, 2/4 in E-flat major
- Menuetto & Trio, 3/4 in G minor, Trio in G major
- Allegro, 4/4 in G minor
This symphony is scored for two oboes, two bassoons, four horns and strings.
- Mozart: Violin Concerto No. 3 (Jonian Ilias Kadesha) - January 16, 2022
- Beethoven: Symphony No. 9 with period instruments (Jordi Savall with Le Concert des Nations) (2021) - January 2, 2022
- Torelli: Trumpet Concerto in D Major (Voices of Music & Dominic Favia) - January 2, 2022