Conducted by the American composer, conductor, author, music lecturer, and pianist Leonard Bernstein, the Wiener Philharmoniker (Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra) performs Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Symphony No. 25 in G minor, K. 183/173dB. Mozart composed this symphony in October 1773, when he was just 17 year-old.
The piece is scored for two oboes, two bassoons, four horns and string and there are four movements:
- Allegro con brio, 4/4 in G minor
- Andante, 2/4 in E-flat major
- Menuetto & Trio, 3/4 in G minor, Trio in G major
- Allegro, 4/4 in G minor
This symphony is scored for two oboes, two bassoons, four horns and strings.
Latest posts by M. Özgür Nevres (see all)
- Stutzmann & Jaroussky – Recording Handel duet “Son nata a lagrimar” - September 14, 2019
- Bach: Harpsichord Concerto No.1 (Jean Rondeau) - August 24, 2019
- Bach – Matthäus Passion: Erbarme dich (Guillon) - August 4, 2019