Conducted by Fabio Biondi, the Italian period instrument ensemble Europa Galante performs String Concertos by Antonio Vivaldi.
Vivaldi – String Concertos, Programme
ith starting times in the video:
- 0:00:00 Vivaldi Sonata al Santo Sepolcro in E flat RV 130 Fabio Biondi Europa Galante
- 0:04:08 Vivaldi Concerto in D minor for Viola d`Amore Lute & Strings RV 540 Fabio Biondi
- 0:16:17 Vivaldi Concerto Op 3 No 8 A minor Fabio Biondi Europa Galante
- 0:26:10 Vivaldi Concerto Op 3 No 9 D major RV 230 Fabio Biondi Europa Galante
- 0:34:12 Vivaldi Concerto RV 284 F Major Fabio Biondi Europa Galante
- 0:41:03 Vivaldi Concerto RV 357 A minor Fabio Biondi Europa Galante
- 0:48:48 Vivaldi Concerto RV 564 D major Fabio Biondi Europa Galante
- 0:58:58 Vivaldi Sinfonia from Ercole sul Termodonte Fabio Biondi
- 1:04:09 Vivaldi Sinfonia from Griselda Fabio Biondi Europa Galante
- 1:08:25 Vivaldi Symphony for string ochestra G major RV 149 Fabio Biondi
- 1:14:27 Vivaldi Violin Concerto B flat Per la Signora Chiara RV 372 Fabio Biondi
- 1:25:24 Vivaldi Violin Concerto in B minor RV 390 Fabio Biondi Europa Galante
Europa Galante is well known for its spirited interpretations of baroque classics. It is founded by violinist and conductor Fabio Biondi (born 15 March 1961 in Palermo, Italy) in 1990 and directed by him.
The ensemble has been invited to play at most important festivals and concert halls as La Scala in Milan, the Accademia di Santa Cecilia in Rome, the Suntory Hall in Tokyo, the Concertgebouw in Amsterdam, the Royal Albert Hall in London, the Wien Konzerthaus in Vienna, Lincoln Center in New York, the Sydney Opera House, and at Kraków Philharmonic.
- Europa Galante on Wikipedia
- Castelnuovo-Tedesco: Guitar Concerto No. 1 (Viloteau, Sala, and John Williams versions) - October 12, 2020
- Le Consort: Baroque Cantatas (Eva Zaïcik, Justin Taylor) - May 26, 2020
- Bruch: Violin concerto No. 1 (Hilary Hahn) - May 15, 2020