Conducted by Fabio Biondi, the Italian period instrument ensemble Europa Galante performs Antonio Vivaldi’s String Concertos.
- L’estro armonico, Op.3 No. 8, Concerto for 2 Violins in A minor, RV 522
- Allegro (A minor, c)
- Larghetto e spiritoso (D minor, 3/4)
- Allegro (A minor, 3/4)
- L’estro armonico, Op.3 No. 9, Violin Concerto in D major, RV 230
- Allegro D major, c
- Larghetto D major, 3/4
- Allegro D major, 3/8
- Violin Concerto No. 9 in F major, La Stravaganza, Op.4, RV 284
- Violin Concerto No. 4 A minor, La Stravaganza, Op.4, RV 357
- Violin Concerto in D major, RV 564
Europa Galante is well known for its spirited interpretations of baroque classics. It is founded by violinist and conductor Fabio Biondi (born 15 March 1961 in Palermo, Italy) in 1990 and directed by him.
The ensemble has been invited to play at most important festivals and concert halls as La Scala in Milan, the Accademia di Santa Cecilia in Rome, the Suntory Hall in Tokyo, the Concertgebouw in Amsterdam, the Royal Albert Hall in London, the Wien Konzerthaus in Vienna, Lincoln Center in New York, the Sydney Opera House, and at Kraków Philharmonic.
- Europa Galante on wikipedia
- Dvořák – Piano Quintet No. 2 – Leschenko,Jansen, Brovtsyn, Rachlin, and Maisky (Utrecht, 2007) - May 4, 2020
- Bach: Piano Concerto in D-Minor (Beatrice Rana) - April 24, 2020
- Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D-minor by Gert van Hoef - April 22, 2020