Excerpts from the 2013 Swiss documentary film directed by Richard Dindo: “Vivaldi in Venedig” (Vivaldi in Venice). The Venice Baroque Orchestra, founded by Andrea Marcon (born in Treviso in 1963), performs religious and secular music composed by Vivaldi at a variety of magnificent places in Venice, illustrated with paintings by Canaletto and photographs of the beautiful Venice.
Pieces played (with the starting times in the video):
- 0:25 Concerto for two violoncellos, strings and basso continuo in G minor (RV 531), the second movement (Largo). Soloist (cello): Francesco Galligioni.
- 4:24 Piccolo Concerto in C major, RV 443, the second movement (Largo). Soloist (Flautino -piccolo-): Anna Fusek.
- Buying a grand piano: reasons why it’s worth it - February 27, 2021
- Bach – Concerto in A minor for four harpsichords, BWV 1065 (Netherlands Bach Society) - January 15, 2021
- Castelnuovo-Tedesco: Guitar Concerto No. 1 (Viloteau, Sala, and John Williams versions) - October 12, 2020