Excerpts from the 2013 Swiss documentary film directed by Richard Dindo: “Vivaldi in Venedig” (Vivaldi in Venice). The Venice Baroque Orchestra, founded by Andrea Marcon (born in Treviso in 1963), performs religious and secular music composed by Vivaldi at a variety of magnificent places in Venice, illustrated with paintings by Canaletto and photographs of the beautiful Venice.
Pieces played (with the starting times in the video):
- 0:25 Concerto for two violoncellos, strings and basso continuo in G minor (RV 531), the second movement (Largo). Soloist (cello): Francesco Galligioni.
- 4:24 Piccolo Concerto in C major, RV 443, the second movement (Largo). Soloist (Flautino -piccolo-): Anna Fusek.
- Rachmaninoff: Piano Concerto No. 3 [Yuja Wang] - October 3, 2023
- Pavarotti sings Di Quella Pira at the Madison Square Garden, New York  - October 1, 2023
- Mozart: Symphony No. 35 “Haffner” [Bernard Haitink, Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra] - September 30, 2023